Marriage Therapy & Counseling Jobs Denver, CO
Are you a Marriage Therapist or Counselor who would like to be part of an established, thriving practice? Would you like to become a specialist in working with adult individuals and couples? If so, we would like to hear from you.
At Purespective Counseling and Coaching we strive to provide some of the best Marriage Therapy and Counseling jobs in Denver, CO. As a therapist with Purespective you will receive: excellent supervision and/or consultation, advanced clinical training, great compensation, the opportunity for performance bonuses, administrative support, specialized training to retain and expand your client caseload and exposure to a great team of therapists who are trained and certified in many models of therapy. In addition, all of our offices are new, bright, uniquely designed and include special amenities to make our clients and therapists feel comfortable and appreciated!
Join our rapidly growing practice with office locations in Denver-Wash Park, Littleton-Highlands Ranch and a third new location arriving soon. Come be a part of a dynamic and supportive environment that will enable you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate has a passion for working with individuals and couples and a desire for continued professional development with an emphasis on couples therapy. You would work independently and at times collaboratively, while Purespective provides the clients, administrative support and online systems to operate your busy caseload effectively and efficiently. As the ideal professional candidate, you would also be comfortable providing effective, empathetic and culturally competent therapy to a wide range of adult clients.
We are seeking a full-time and part-time therapist to join our growing practice (LP, LMFT, LPC, LCSW, or candidate working towards licensure). We are looking for a therapist interested in a private practice setting who would provide individual and couples therapy for adults in our Denver-Wash Park office.
Our full-time position is 20-30 clients per week, which would include evenings and days. Our part-time position is 8-12 clients per week, which would include evenings and days, with the opportunity to move into full-time as your caseload grows if you so choose. Compensation is based upon experience, training, certification and/or licensure.
As specialists in couples therapy, we utilize Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT), Relational Life Couples Therapy (RLT) and The Gottman Method Couples Therapy. Previous training, experience and/or certification in these models is a plus.
- Provide excellent care to individuals and couples utilizing appropriate and evidence based methods of treatment
- Ability to treat both individuals and couples experiencing anxiety, depression, trauma and relationship issues
- Professional, responsible and responsive with clients and colleagues
- Must possess effective written and communication skills to engage clients and colleagues
- Commitment to ongoing professional development and growth as an individual and relationship specialist
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively and seek additional support when needed
- Part-time: 8-12 clients per week, including evenings and days
- Full-time: 20-30 clients per week, including evenings and days
- Contribution to online marketing including blog articles, social media and peer reviews
- Competency utilizing electronic systems for scheduling, documentation and billing
- A Master’s or Doctoral degree in a related mental health field from an accredited university
- Colorado License (LP, LMFT, LPC, LCSW) or candidacy for licensure
- Training, experience and/or certification in EFT, RLT or Gottman couples therapy
How to Apply
To apply for one of our full-time or part-time Marriage Therapy and Counseling jobs in Denver-Wash Park and/or Littleton-Highlands Ranch, please include a cover letter and CV (PDF. format), two clinical references and ensure the following are addressed: 1. Previous work with couples including number of cases treated 2. Specific training, experience and/or certification in EFT, RLT or Gottman. Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Partnered Practitioner” in the subject line.