A Powerful Men’s Group
Our Denver Men’s therapy Group is a powerful tool for you to experience healing and growth within yourself and your relationships. This is a space that encourages the exploration of new skills, ideas, and ways of being that often challenge the traditional stereotypes of what it means to be a man. It is an opportunity for you to be truly seen, understood and empowered by other men in a supportive and collaborative environment. If you have the courage to walk a new path, our Denver Men’s Group is an opportunity for you to experience clarity, confidence and direction within your life and relationships.
Opportunities for Growth:
- Understand and manage frustration, anger and avoidance
- Share common struggles and life experiences with other men
- Experience a deeper connection with yourself and others
- Learn to harness the power of fear, guilt and shame
- Break down the stereotypes of what it means to be a real man
- Form bonds with other men who are seeking more out of life
Denver Men’s Group Details
The Denver Men’s Group is ongoing, meets once per week, requires an 8-week commitment and is limited to 8 participants. Prior to becoming a member of the group, a complimentary informational interview will be completed with the facilitator to determine if the group will meet your needs. To join the Denver Men’s Group, or to get additional information, please get in touch with us today (303) 317-7636.
Location: 1221 S Clarkson St, Denver, CO 80210
Find out for yourself
Reach out today and come meet us! More than anything, it’s our passion to help you find what works for you.