Denver Women’s Group for Growth
Our Denver Women’s process Group is a powerful therapeutic tool to engage personal and relational healing and growth. It’s a unique opportunity to explore your sense of self and the relationships you form with others. In a present moment focus, you will be able to experience and express your thoughts, feeling, actions and interactions with others in a safe and supportive environment.
The Women’s therapy Group is a space to be truly seen, understood, felt and even empowered by other women. This is a space that encourages the exploration of new ideas, skills and ways of relating. Participating in the interpersonal experience and reflection process of the Denver Women’s Group provides increased awareness, clarity and confidence. With greater self-awareness and effective ways of relating with others, you will experience more authenticity and connection within your life and relationships.
Opportunities for Growth:
- Discover that you’re not alone in your thoughts and feelings and learn from the life experiences of others
- Share personal struggles, emotional concerns and relationship issues in a safe and supportive space
- Gain the ability to trust your own wisdom and articulate this with confidence
- Practice skills to gain clarity and purpose in your life and career
- Identify the impact family, friends, career and life in general can have upon your own effectiveness and vitality
- Express more spontaneity and creativity in your life from a place of authenticity
How do you articulate an experience that has completely shifted the way you experience life?— Denver Women’s Group, former member
Women’s Group Details
Our Denver Women’s Group is facilitated by licensed psychologists. The group is ongoing, meets once per week, requires an 8-week commitment and is limited to 8 participants. Prior to becoming a member of the group, a complimentary informational interview will be completed with our group coordinator to determine if the group will meet your needs. To join the Women’s Group, or get additional information, please reach out to us today (303) 317-7636.
Location: 455 Sherman St, Denver, CO 80203
Find out for yourself
Reach out today and come meet us! More than anything, it’s our passion to help you find what works for you.